Friday, January 21, 2011

Symmetry

I pretty much like things in symmetry much of the time, so it kinda tickled me to see how hubs had arranged the furniture in preparation for the carpet to be cleaned a couple weeks ago.


And when I saw this it got me thinking about how exciting it would be to pack everything up and be free of the "stuff" of life, which is the way I felt every time we have packed up and moved somewhere new.
But, alas, a day later it was all back where it was prior to  Oxyclean Man's work.
Not to say that I don't really like where I live.
It's just exciting to be on a new adventure sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment! When I saw the above picture and read your post it made me laugh! You have taught your hubby well or either he just picked it up from you! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog this week! That is so cute the way your husband stacked the furniture. Have a great weekend!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    P.S. I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!
    Was your hubby humoring you? Mine does that.
    You KNOW I love the red and white!
    You can give your stuff to me and be free! ;)
    Hey, wanted to ask you if you would consider letting me be able to reply to your comments?
    I posted a few weeks back about how to do that:
    http://goodbyehousehellohome.blogspot.com/2011/01/return-to-sender-address-unknown.html
    I would love to be able to respond to you in a more timely manner, LOL!
    I also agree that moving is a fun adventure...I pray we will be doing just that next year.
    I will be finishing up the "Snippets" room this weekend.
    This was a cute post :)
    HUGS and blessings!
    ~me

    ReplyDelete